Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Why blog here? The purpose of the Becoming Holly Blog

I'm Holly, and I am in the process of becoming the woman that I am meant to be. The purpose of this blog is for me to have a place to express myself; my struggles, my successes, and everything in between.

I started this blog on Spark People but have decided, for several reasons, to expand it into it's own entity. I want to include things (formatting too!) that are restricted on the website, and I want to be able to share this and allow comments from people who are not necesarily assocated with the site. I am concerned about losing some of my support system from that place, but I hope you all keep in touch and read this often. I plan to continue using the Spark People (SP) blog for more challenge-related or SP related needs, and this will be the place to find out about me and my story.

This is here for my own purposes, but will also be here for anyone and everyone to keep in touch with me and my progress. Feel free to subscribe and keep up to date in my progress.

Any and all comments will be welcome here; however will be monitored for some obvious reasons.

I will share things that will be personal, and for those reasons, I hope to have only the utmost respect and encourangement from my readers. Please let me know if you have a similar story to tell via blog: I would love to read it!

November 16, 2011
WI: 331.1

No comments:

Post a Comment